Tuesday 21 February 2012

its been a long time....









Dear friends, it has been quite some time since we have ammended the Blog and brought you up to date with what's happening with Truthfabric.
I have been to the US to help encourage parents their to open their hearts to the importance of giving their children reall Bible heroes of faith to exemplify and role model. From that trip to Ohio I realised the need to alter the skin tones of some of our designs, which you can see above. We also produced a small amount of prolife hoodies for the pastor of the church I was invited to.

The US market for Truthfabric has yet to open for us and we are still praying for an American entrapeneur to take us up on our request to partner with us.


And then last year I was invited to Kenya by Lucy and Daniel who were very interested in launching Truthfabric Africa.I went into schools with the duvet and cd's and the kids loved it. I also met a Methodist pastor where I was staying and having shown him our products and Vision, he too got very excited about Truthfabric.

And then in September the family and I moved to Spain! I now work in a Christian School as well as running this pioneering ministry!

Please, if you are browsing through this Blog and want to get involved with Truthfabric in some way, please contact me, Paul Vivian at paulvivian@truthfabric.com

Thankyou and God bless you!

Paul x

No comments: